LOGIVAN is a $7.4m venture-funded start-up in the logistics space. Our real-time app-based solution is transforming the way people book trucks, moving Vietnam’s economy forward and most importantly improving the lives of our 20,000 truck drivers. LOGIVAN offers you the chance to be a part of a dynamic tech team and use your skills to build a part of Vietnam’s future.
LOGIVAN has already won a number of awards, for example best start-up at RISE, Asia’s largest tech conference and the UBER Exchange programme to meet UBER CTO Thuan Pham. We have appeared in more than 50 TV and media appearances, including Forbes, Tech in Asia, E27, VTV and Business Insider. But this is only the beginning. With you on the tech team, we could go so much further.
LOGIVAN is looking for a ReactJS Front End Developer to join our high-performing tech team. The successful candidate will have a relevant degree and at least 3 years of relevant practical experience in ReactJS Development. Prior experience in a fast growing start-up would help you be a great cultural fit for LOGIVAN.
You will be joining the tech team and taking ownership of the product features you design and develop. As a ReactJS Front End Senior Developer you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Building new features for our API-based B2B product
- Collaborating with the product team to plan new product features
- Working closely with backend team to deliver new features
- Keeping to deadlines, delivering consistently good work and increases the robustness and reliability of codebases
- Taking ownership of the features you design and develop right through into usage
- Helping train other members of the team in areas where you have more expertise
- Building and maintaining a strong culture of great team morale, cohesiveness and high-performance
Essential Skills & Experience
- Proficient in ReactJS, understand lifecycle and best practices when designing React components.
- Experience working with Redux.
- Experience with Version Control (GIT)
- Understanding of HTTP protocol, RESTful data structures, and JSON format.
- Experience with React and Bootstrap
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token is a plus
- Experience with bundlers like Webpack
- Proficiency and passion with automated testing (like Jest).
- Good product mindset, communication and English skills
Good to have
- Experienced with React Native is a big plus
- Experience with webapp CI/CD
- Crash analytics and reporting
Salary: USD 1200 – 2000 / month
Bonuses: Cash performance-linked bonus and stock options
Job Location: Based in either Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City