LOGIVAN is a $2.4m venture-funded start-up in the logistics space. By matching available trucks to cargo loads, our real-time solution is transforming the way people book trucks, moving Vietnam’s economy forward and most importantly improving the lives of our 15,000 truck drivers. LOGIVAN offers you the chance to be a part of a dynamic tech team and use your skills to build a part of Vietnam’s future.
LOGIVAN has already won a number of awards, for example best start-up at RISE, Asia’s largest tech conference and the UBER Exchange programme to meet UBER CTO Thuan Pham. We have appeared in more than 50 TV and media appearances, including Forbes, Tech in Asia, E27, VTV and Business Insider. But this is only the beginning. With you on the tech team, we could go so much further.
LOGIVAN is looking for a React Native Front End Senior Developer to join our high-performing tech team. The successful candidate will have a relevant degree and at least 3 years of relevant practical experience in React Native Development. Prior experience in a fast growing start-up would help you be a great cultural fit for LOGIVAN.
You will be joining the tech team and taking ownership of the product features you design and develop. As a React Native Front End Senior Developer you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Building new features for our B2C/Marketplace mobile apps.
- Collaborating with the product team to plan new product features
- Working closely with backend team to effectively deliver new features
- Keeping to deadlines, delivering consistently good work and increasing the robustness of codebases.
- Taking ownership of the features you design and develop right through into usage
- Helping train other members of the team in areas where you have more expertise
- Building and maintaining a strong culture of great team morale and high-performance
Essential Skills & Experience
- Experience in API design, SDK architecture, and mobile software lifecycle development practices.
- Experience working with Redux.
- Familiarity with native build tools, like Xcode or Android Studio
- At least one year of real work experience with React Native, must understand basic philosophy of React Native and React component lifecycle.
- Understand lifecycle and best practices when designing React components.
- Experience with push notification
- Solid understanding of how to convert design into mobile application, ability to effectively layout to adapt to different screen sizes.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token is a plus
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with code versioning tools especially Git
- Understanding of HTTP protocol, RESTful data structures, and JSON format.
- Good product mindset, communication and English skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
Good to have
- Experience with mobile CI/CD
- Crash analytics and reporting
- Experience with CodePush or other release delivery service.
Salary: USD 1200 – 2000 / month
Bonuses: Cash performance-linked bonus and stock options
Job Location: Based in either Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City