LOGIVAN is a $2.4m venture-funded start-up in the logistics space. By matching available trucks to cargo loads, our real-time solution is transforming the way people book trucks, moving Vietnam’s economy forward and most importantly improving the lives of our 15,000 truck drivers. LOGIVAN offers you the chance to be a part of a dynamic tech team and use your skills to build a part of Vietnam’s future.
LOGIVAN has already won a number of awards, for example best start-up at RISE, Asia’s largest tech conference and the UBER Exchange programme to meet UBER CTO Thuan Pham. We have appeared in more than 50 TV and media appearances, including Forbes, Tech in Asia, E27, VTV and Business Insider. But this is only the beginning. With you on the tech team, we could go so much further.
LOGIVAN is looking for a React Native Front End Developer to join our high-performing tech team. The successful candidate will have a relevant degree and relevant practical experience in React Native Development. Prior experience in a fast growing start-up would help you be a great cultural fit for LOGIVAN.
You will be joining the tech team and taking ownership of the product features you design and develop. As a React Native Front End Developer you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Building new features for our B2C/Marketplace mobile app
- Collaborating with the product team to plan new product features
- Working closely with backend team to effectively deliver new features
- Keeping to deadlines and delivering consistently good work
- Contributing to our positive high-performance team morale
- Contributing to team training sessions by sharing your knowledge and experience
Essential Skills & Experience
- Experience working with Redux.
- At least 1 year of real work experience with React Native, must understand basic philosophy of React Native and React component lifecycle.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token is a plus
- Familiarity with code versioning tools especially Git
- Understanding of HTTP protocol, RESTful data structures, and JSON format.
- Experience with push notification
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Good product mindset, communication and English skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
Good to have
- Experience with mobile CI/CD
- Crash analytics and reporting
- Experience with CodePush or other release delivery service.
Salary: USD 800 – 1500 / month
Bonuses: Cash performance-linked bonus and stock options
Job Location: Based in either Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City