LOGIVAN is a $2.4m venture-funded start-up in the logistics space. By matching available trucks to cargo loads, our real-time solution is transforming the way people book trucks, moving Vietnam’s economy forward and most importantly improving the lives of our 15,000 truck drivers. LOGIVAN offers you the chance to be a part of a dynamic team and use your skills to build a part of Vietnam’s future.
LOGIVAN has already won a number of awards, for example best start-up at RISE, Asia’s largest tech conference and the UBER Exchange programme to meet UBER CTO Thuan Pham. We have appeared in more than 50 TV and media appearances, including Forbes, Tech in Asia, E27, VTV and Business Insider. But this is only the beginning. With you on the team, we could go so much further.
LOGIVAN is looking for a Product Manager to join our high-performing tech team. The successful candidate will have a relevant degree and relevant practical experience in Product Management. Prior experience in a fast growing start-up would help you be a great cultural fit for LOGIVAN.
You will be joining the tech team and taking the lead for the development of new product features. You will report directly to the Chief Product Officer.
As a Product Manager you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Collaborating with users to closely understand their product needs
- Working with all managers to consolidate product requirements
- Developing ideas and proposals for improvements to product features
- Collaborating with the tech team to make your product ideas a reality
- Collaborating with lead developer to split a project down into chunks
- Taking ownership of the features you design and develop right through into usage
- Keeping to deadlines and delivering consistently good work
- Following an agile process of product development
- Checking yours and your team members’ work to ensure accuracy
- Communicating clearly to allow the team to function smoothly
- Helping train other members of the team in areas where you have more expertise
- Building and maintaining a strong culture of great team morale, cohesiveness and high-performance
Essential Skills & Experience:
- A relevant university degree
- Minimum of 3 years experience working with tech products
- Prior experience of product management and project management in a relevant environment
- Great people skills and capability to work in an ambitious team
- The ability to keep your work clear and organised
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Ability to think like the end user to understand, fulfil and delight customers
- An innovative and creative approach to problem solving
- English language to a good standard
Salary: VND 27m – 35m / month
Bonuses: Cash performance-linked bonus and stock options
Job Location: Based in Ho Chi Minh City office, District 3