LOGIVAN is a $7.4m venture-funded start-up in the logistics space. By matching available trucks to cargo loads, our real-time solution is transforming the way people book trucks, moving Vietnam’s economy forward and most importantly improving the lives of our 15,000 truck drivers. LOGIVAN offers you the chance to be a part of a dynamic team and use your skills to build a part of Vietnam’s future.
LOGIVAN has already won a number of awards, for example best start-up at RISE, Asia’s largest tech conference and the UBER Exchange programme to meet UBER CTO Thuan Pham. We have appeared in more than 100 TV and media appearances, including Forbes, Tech in Asia, E27, VTV and Business Insider. But this is only the beginning. With you on the team, we could go so much further.
LOGIVAN is looking for a Product Manager to join our high-performing tech team. The successful candidate will have a relevant degree and relevant practical experience in Product Management. Prior experience in a fast growing start-up would help you be a great cultural fit for LOGIVAN.
We are seeking a Senior Product Manager with a passion for building on-demand consumer products to help bring amazing technology to the palms of tens of thousands truckers across Vietnam. As the senior PM of Fulfillment, you will have opportunities to lead a full-stack team (business, design, engineering and data science) to launch initiatives that help improve our fulfillment mission in an agile product development environment. LOGIVAN has offices in Hanoi and Saigon (Vietnam).
- Ensure on-target fulfillment and optimization for the core product offering
- Run a full-stack product team
- Develop overall fulfillment strategy which takes into account the entire retention funnel from acquisition to fulfillment success
- Develop and execute above fulfillment strategy and funnel metrics across activation, conversion, and retention
- Adopt a user and data-driven approach to product development
- Combine both quantitative (AB testing) and qualitative (user research & usability testing) to drive compounding improvements across all funnel metrics
- Segment users based on quantitative and qualitative data and advised on product roadmap, product positioning, product messaging, and partnership opportunities.
- Provide strategic design thinking and leadership
- Design and run training to develop the skills of more junior team members
- Build and maintain a strong culture of great team morale, cohesiveness and high-performance.
- Demonstrated success with 3+ years as a PM for consumer apps
- Technical background is a plus
- Proven track record of achieving goals in logistics and fulfillment is a plus
- Passion for growing a tech product for non-tech savvy audience
- Strong ability to lead a full stack product team to rapidly iterate on new product campaigns and experiments
- Deep understanding of product development cycle and funnel optimization
- Experience working with remote teams; experience working as a full-time member of a fast-paced product company
- Excellent communication skill
- English language to a good standard
- Salary: Competitive
- Bonuses: Cash performance-linked bonus and stock options
- Job Location: Based in Ho Chi Minh City office, District 3
- Flexible working hours, remote working allowance, office food & drink, team social events and competitive benefits package
- Room to grow professionally
- Interesting challenges
- Opportunity to work on a mission that can transform the lives of 15.000 Viet truckers.