LOGIVAN is a $7.4m venture-funded start-up in the logistics space. Our real-time app-based solution is transforming the way people book trucks, moving Vietnam’s economy forward and most importantly improving the life of every truck driver in Vietnam. LOGIVAN offers you the chance to lead a dynamic team and use your skills to manage PR for this dynamic company.
LOGIVAN has already won a number of awards, for example best start-up at RISE, Asia’s largest tech conference and the UBER Exchange programme to meet UBER CTO Thuan Pham. We have appeared in more than 50 TV and media appearances, including Forbes, Tech in Asia, E27, VTV and Business Insider. But this is only the beginning. With you on board, we could go so much further.
LOGIVAN is looking for a Public Relations Manager to increase public awareness of and trust in LOGIVAN. We are currently growing at 50% per month and need to keep up the momentum by a well-orchestrated PR campaign. The successful candidate will have a relevant degree and relevant practical experience in PR. Prior experience in a fast growing start-up would help you be a great cultural fit for LOGIVAN.
You will be joining the marketing department and leading on all projects concerning press and public and press relations. You will report to our Head of Marketing and directly to the CEO on some projects.
As our PR Manager you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Generating innovative ideas for branding and PR campaigns
- Writing regular engaging press releases to positively promote LOGIVAN
- Networking with journalists and influential people to keep LOGIVAN in the public’s attention
- Delegating tasks to marketing executives where appropriate
- Tracking the progress of your projects by monitoring relevant KPIs
- Acting quickly where there is any poor publicity to ensure LOGIVAN’s reputation is upheld
- Communicating clearly with all team members to allow smooth functioning
- Building and developing the skills of other members of the team
- Building and maintaining a strong culture of great team morale, cohesiveness and high-performance
Essential Skills & Experience:
- A relevant university degree
- Minimum of 5 years experience in branding and public relations roles
- Experience at a supervisory or managerial level
- A strong and growing network of connections to journalists, reporters, media executives, influencers and high-profile people.
- Great people skills and capability to work in an ambitious team
- The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Being numbers driven, testing the progress of all campaigns against targets and expected performance
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced start up environment
- An innovative and creative approach to problem solving
- Knowledge of both English and Vietnamese language to a high standard
Salary: VND 25m – 35m / month
Bonuses: Cash performance-linked bonus and stock options
Job Location: Based in either Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City