LOGIVAN is a $2.4m venture-funded start-up in the logistics space. Our real-time app-based solution is transforming the way people book trucks, moving Vietnam’s economy forward and most importantly improving the lives of our 15,000 truck drivers. LOGIVAN offers you the chance to lead a dynamic team and use your skills to build a part of Vietnam’s future.
LOGIVAN has already won a number of awards, for example best start-up at RISE, Asia’s largest tech conference and the UBER Exchange programme to meet UBER CTO Thuan Pham. We have appeared in more than 50 TV and media appearances, including Forbes, Tech in Asia, E27, VTV and Business Insider. But this is only the beginning. With you leading recruitment, we could go so much further.
LOGIVAN is growing fast and looking for skilled HR executives to grow and manage our team. The successful candidate will have a relevant degree and relevant practical experience. Prior experience in a fast growing start-up would help you be a great cultural fit for LOGIVAN.
You will be leading a team of HR / recruitment executives driving our recruitment effort. You will report to our Head of Recruitment.
As an HR / recruitment Manager you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Generating innovative ideas for recruitment campaigns and job adverts
- Leading a team of high performing HR / recruitment executives
- Setting and maintaining high standards of performance for your team
- Taking ownership of your work and delivering to a consistently high standard
- Keeping good clear records of your work and of all official documentation
- Tracking the progress of your recruitment campaigns and adapting future plans
- Improving company recruitment procedures and protocols
- Collaborating with team managers to fill important positions with the right people
- Working fast to expand the team rapidly as the company grows
- Writing clear and attractive job descriptions
- Screening CVs, setting written projects and interviewing candidates in line with your expertise
- Negotiating salary and terms of contract with staff in line with experience level
- Building and maintaining a strong culture of great team morale, cohesiveness and high-performance
- Taking a managerial role in the office to provide a great working environment and ensure staff are organised, disciplined and follow contractual working hours
Essential Skills & Experience:
- A relevant university degree
- Minimum of 5 years practical experience in a HR / recruitment role
- Minimum of 2 years in a managerial or supervisory role
- Great people skills and capability to lead an ambitious team
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment
- An innovative and creative approach to problem solving
- A desire to learn and grow your skills and responsibilities as the company expands
- Knowledge of English language to a reasonable standard
Salary: VND 15m – 30m / month
Bonuses: Cash performance-linked bonus
Job Location: Based in either Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City