LOGIVAN is a $2.4m venture-funded start-up in the logistics space. Our real-time app-based solution is transforming the way people book trucks, moving Vietnam’s economy forward and most importantly improving the lives of our 15,000 truck drivers. LOGIVAN offers you the chance to be a part of a dynamic team and use your skills to build a part of Vietnam’s future.
LOGIVAN has already won a number of awards, for example best start-up at RISE, Asia’s largest tech conference and the UBER Exchange programme to meet UBER CTO Thuan Pham. We have appeared in more than 50 TV and media appearances, including Forbes, Tech in Asia, E27, VTV and Business Insider. But this is only the beginning. With you on the team, we could go so much further.
LOGIVAN is growing fast and looking for skilled HR executives to grow and manage our team. The successful candidate will have a relevant degree and relevant practical experience. Prior experience in a fast growing start-up would help you be a great cultural fit for LOGIVAN.
You will be joining the HR / recruitment department and leading the way forward with our recruitment effort. You will report to our Head of Recruitment.
As an HR / recruitment executive you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Generating innovative ideas for recruitment campaigns and job adverts
- Co-operating with your team members to ensure good team organisation
- Taking ownership of your work and delivering to a high standard
- Keeping good clear records of your work and of all official documentation
- Tracking the progress of your marketing efforts by tracing the source of referrals and whether or not each candidate gets accepted
- Building and following company recruitment procedures
- Collaborating with all team managers to ensure you know the positions that need to be filled and the relevant skills, experience and profile needed to fill the positions
- Writing clear and attractive job descriptions
- Screening CVs, setting written projects and interviewing in line with your expertise
- Negotiating salary and terms of contract with staff in line with experience level
- Building and maintaining a strong culture of great team morale, cohesiveness and high-performance
- Taking a managerial role in the office to provide a great working environment and ensure staff are organised, disciplined and follow contractual working hours
Essential Skills & Experience:
- A relevant university degree
- Practical experience in a HR / recruitment role
- Great people skills and capability to work in an ambitious team
- The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment
- An innovative and creative approach to problem solving
- A desire to learn and grow your skills and responsibilities as the company expands
- Knowledge of English language to a reasonable standard
Salary: VND 8m – 15m / month
Bonuses: Cash performance-linked bonus
Job Location: Based in either Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City