LOGIVAN is a $7.4m venture-funded start-up in the logistics space. Our real-time app-based solution is transforming the way people book trucks, moving Vietnam’s economy forward and most importantly improving the lives of our 20,000 truck drivers. LOGIVAN offers you the chance to be a part of a dynamic team and use your skills to build a part of Vietnam’s future.
LOGIVAN has already won a number of awards, for example best start-up at RISE, Asia’s largest tech conference and the UBER Exchange programme to meet UBER CTO Thuan Pham. We have appeared in more than 50 TV and media appearances, including Forbes, Tech in Asia, E27, VTV and Business Insider. But this is only the beginning. With you in marketing, we could go so much further.
LOGIVAN is looking for a professional events manager to join the marketing team. The successful candidate will have a relevant degree and relevant practical experience in events management, plus either sales or marketing. Prior experience in a fast growing start-up would help you be a great cultural fit for LOGIVAN.
You will be joining the marketing department and leading the planning and execution of high-quality events. You will report to one of our marketing managers.
As a Events Manager, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
● Finding events that are suitable for LOGIVAN to attend
● Creating an innovative approach to events to ensure maximum impact
● Making necessary arrangements with the event coordinators
● Arranging the design and production of any printing, resources or gifts required for the event
● Ensuring the right members of the LOGIVAN team attend each event
● Taking responsibility for LOGIVAN making a positive impact at all events
● Tracking relevant metrics to assess the marketing impact of each event
● Keeping to deadlines and delivering consistently good work
● Communicating clearly to allow the team to function smoothly
● Helping train other members of the team in areas where you have more expertise
● Building and maintaining a strong culture of great team morale, cohesiveness and high-
Essential Skills and Experience:
● A relevant university degree
● Practical experience in events management
● Great people skills and capability to work in an ambitious team
● Experience in either marketing or sales highly desirable
● The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
● Being numbers driven, testing the progress of all events against targets and expected performance
● The ability to thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment
● An innovative and creative approach to problem solving
● Experience with design, art, graphics, photography or videography is an advantage
● Fluency in English language is an advantage
Salary: Competitive, based on experience level
Bonuses: Cash performance-linked bonus and stock options
Benefits: Flexible working hours, remote working allowance, office food & drink, team social events and competitive benefits package
Job Location: Based in Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City