LOGIVAN is a $2.4m venture-funded start-up in the logistics space. Our real-time app-based solution is transforming the way people book trucks, moving Vietnam’s economy forward and most importantly improving the lives of our 15,000 truck drivers. LOGIVAN offers you the chance to be a part of a dynamic team and use your skills to build a part of Vietnam’s future.
LOGIVAN has already won a number of awards, for example best start-up at RISE, Asia’s largest tech conference and the UBER Exchange programme to meet UBER CTO Thuan Pham. We have appeared in more than 50 TV and media appearances, including Forbes, Tech in Asia, E27, VTV and Business Insider. But this is only the beginning. With you on the team, we could go so much further.
LOGIVAN is looking for an SEO Content Writer to support the marketing team by producing high quality SEO optimised content. We are currently growing at 50% per month and need strong digital marketing to keep up the momentum. The successful candidate will have a relevant degree and relevant practical experience in SEO Content Writing. If you have enthusiasm and a desire to learn then industry knowledge is not required, but if you do have some it could make this role a fantastic fit for you. Prior experience in a fast growing start-up would help you be a great cultural fit for LOGIVAN.
You will be joining the marketing department and supporting the digital marketers by producing high quality content. You will report to one of our marketing managers.
As an SEO content writer you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Generating innovative ideas for written and graphic content
- Collaborating with the SEO and digital marketing teams to design great marketing materials and campaigns
- Taking ownership of your part of every project
- Keeping to deadlines and delivering consistently good work
- Producing interesting, engaging, SEO-optimised content
- Handling content for email, Facebook and LinkedIn campaigns and blogs, and keeping it in an organised format that everyone can use when needed
- Checking the results of campaigns to allow you to learn about the market and produce more relevant content in future
- Communicating clearly to allow the team to function smoothly
- Helping train other members of the team in areas where you have more expertise
- Building and maintaining a strong culture of great team morale, cohesiveness and high-performance
Essential Skills & Experience:
- A relevant university degree
- Practical experience in a professional marketing environment
- Great people skills and capability to work in an ambitious team
- Experience with producing engaging SEO-optimised content
- The ability to keep your work clear and organised
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced start up environment
- An innovative and creative approach to problem solving
- English language to a good standard
Salary: VND 9m – 18m / month
Bonuses: Cash performance-linked bonus
Job Location: Based in either Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City