LOGIVAN is a $2.4m venture-funded start-up in the logistics space. Our real-time app-based solution is transforming the way people book trucks, moving Vietnam’s economy forward and most importantly improving the lives of our 15,000 truck drivers. LOGIVAN offers you the chance to be a part of a dynamic team and use your skills to build a part of Vietnam’s future.
LOGIVAN has already won a number of awards, for example best start-up at RISE, Asia’s largest tech conference and the UBER Exchange programme to meet UBER CTO Thuan Pham. We have appeared in more than 50 TV and media appearances, including Forbes, Tech in Asia, E27, VTV and Business Insider. But this is only the beginning. With you leading our call centre team, we could go so much further.
LOGIVAN is looking for a Call Centre Leader to establish and lead an efficient call centre operation. Following LOGIVAN’s recent events and media coverage, the company has signed up 16,000 drivers and 8,000 interested shippers. This is beyond the capacity of the current team, so the company needs an efficient call centre to make sure we serve our drivers and customers well. The successful candidate will have a relevant skills and previous call centre and management experience. If you have enthusiasm and a desire to learn then industry knowledge is not required, but if you do have some it could make this role a fantastic fit for you.
You will be establishing and leading a new LOGIVAN call centre in Ho Chi Minh City. You will report directly to our Head of Operations.
As Call Centre Leader you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Establishing and leading an efficient call centre at LOGIVAN
- Generating as many cargo orders as possible from available marketing leads
- Verifying all new shipper sign ups within 1 hour of app registration
- Verifying all new driver sign ups within 24 hours of app registration
- Verifying all new cargo orders within 5 minutes of order placement
- Receiving new cargo orders by phone and passing them to the operations team
- Receiving incoming enquiries from drivers or shippers and acting fast to resolve any problems
- Ensuring that all calls take and give sufficient information to allow the other teams to complete all their duties accurately
- Establishing policies and ensuring the team are able to consistently work to them
- Identifying problems and bottlenecks and implementing changes to resolve them
- Building and maintaining a motivated high-performance team
- Establishing training programmes to ensure staff continue improving
- Designing KPIs, performance reviews and incentive programmes for staff
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Practical experience in a call centre environment
- Experience building and managing a team
- Great people skills and capability to work in an ambitious team
- Good organisational skills working in a busy environment
- A can do attitude to problem solving
- English language to a good standard
Salary: VND 12m – 14m / month base salary
Bonuses: Performance linked bonus up to VND 10m to be paid every month
Job Location: Based in Ho Chi Minh City