LOGIVAN is a $2.4m venture-funded start-up in the logistics space. Our real-time app-based solution is transforming the way people book trucks, moving Vietnam’s economy forward and most importantly improving the lives of our 15,000 truck drivers. LOGIVAN offers you the chance to be a part of a dynamic sales team and use your skills to build a part of Vietnam’s future.
LOGIVAN has already won a number of awards, for example best start-up at RISE, Asia’s largest tech conference and the UBER Exchange programme to meet UBER CTO Thuan Pham. We have appeared in more than 50 TV and media appearances, including Forbes, Tech in Asia, E27, VTV and Business Insider. But this is only the beginning. With you in sales, we could go so much further.
LOGIVAN is looking for talented business development managers to continue our strong sales growth. We are currently growing sales at 35% per month and need dynamic BDMs to keep up the momentum. The successful candidate will have a relevant degree and relevant practical sales experience. It will be an advantage to have experience selling in the logistics industry, selling to manufacturers and a good list of warm contacts.
You will be joining the sales department and leading the way forward by growing our revenue. Typically you will be signing contracts with medium to large scale manufacturing or trading companies and 3PL providers. You will report directly to our Head of Sales.
As a LOGIVAN BDM, you will be your own boss. You choose to work however you get the best results. A typical week as a LOGIVAN BDM may include the following tasks:
- Meeting potential clients at conferences and events
- Explaining the benefits of LOGIVAN to potential clients
- Conducting client meetings as necessary to build the relationship
- Getting as many leads to request quotes as possible
- Signing contracts with clients for LOGIVAN to move their cargo
- Keeping warm relationships with clients to encourage repeat orders
- Communicating clearly to allow the team to function smoothly
- Helping train other members of the team in areas where you have more expertise
- Building and maintaining a strong culture of great team morale, cohesiveness and high-performance
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in sales is required
- Prior experience selling freight transportation and relevant industry contacts are a strong advantage
- Experience selling to manufacturers will be useful
- Great people skills and capability to work in an ambitious team
- Being motivated by targets and always striving to perform higher
- The ability to keep lots of clients “on the go” at the same time
- Working knowledge of English language is an advantage
Salary: VND 18m – 35m / month
Bonuses: Cash performance-linked bonus and stock options
Job Location: Based in either Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City