LOGIVAN is a $7.4m venture-funded start-up in the logistics space. By matching available trucks to cargo loads, our real-time solution is transforming the way people book trucks, moving Vietnam’s economy forward and most importantly improving the lives of our 17,000 truck drivers. LOGIVAN offers you the chance to be a part of a dynamic team and use your skills to build a part of Vietnam’s future.
LOGIVAN has already won a number of awards, for example best start-up at RISE, Asia’s largest tech conference and the UBER Exchange programme to meet UBER CTO Thuan Pham. We have appeared in more than 100 TV and media appearances, including Forbes, Tech in Asia, E27, VTV and Business Insider. But this is only the beginning. With you on the team, we could go so much further.
LOGIVAN is looking for a skilled Business Analyst to join our high-performing product team. The successful candidate will have a relevant degree and a minimum of 1 year of relevant experience after graduation. Prior experience in a fast growing start-up would help you be a great cultural fit for LOGIVAN.
You will be empowering data-driven decision making in the full lifecycle of product development. You will partner directly with product teams to size opportunities, design experiments, guide feature development, and build tools for the broader team to leverage. You will report to the Product Manager.
As a Business Analyst you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Performing market and user research to learn about our customers
- Developing quantitative analysis using data extracted from analytics tools
- Applying an analytical approach to all your data gathering and interpretation work
- Producing & presenting your findings to key stakeholders including information documents, charts and graphs
- Collaborating with cross-functional groups including Product, Operations and Engineering to identify key product opportunities
- Analyzing key listener metrics to drive product decisions
- Using your research to build policies and SOPs that increase team performance
- Building and maintaining a strong culture of great team morale, cohesiveness and high-performance
Essential Skills & Experience:
- A relevant university degree
- Experience working with analytics and BI tools is a plus
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a professional working environment
- An organised and analytical approach to work
- A collaborative team player
- Strong focus on delivering insights that will lead to action
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment
- English language to a good standard
Salary: VND 14m – 24m / month
Bonuses: Cash performance-linked bonus and stock options
Job Location: Based in our Ho Chi Minh City Office
- Flexible working hours, remote working allowance, office food & drink, team social events and competitive benefits package
- Room to grow professionally