Senior Mobile Developer (React Native)
With $7.9m in funding, we are ready to transform the trucking industry. By solving challenging problems, LOGIVAN is growing fast, helping Vietnamese businesses and improving the lives of our 40,000 truck drivers.
With a string of international awards including Best Start-up at RISE, Asia’s largest tech conference, we are challenging the status quo. LOGIVAN has been featured in more than 100 TV and media appearances, including Forbes, Tech in Asia, E27, VTV, Startup Coffee and Business Insider. Now, LOGIVAN offers you the opportunity to join a dynamic team and use your skills to build a part of Vietnam’s future.
What you’ll be doing
You will be joining one of our engineering squads to develop and maintain our mobile apps. Your responsibilities:
- Designing and developing LOGIVAN’s cross-platform mobile applications using React Native, which are used by tens of thousands of shippers and truck drivers
- Building pixel-perfect and buttery smooth UIs that wow the world
- Taking major part in finding technical solutions for our business and product problems
- Collaborating across functions in your Scrum team, working with Product Owners, Backend Engineers, QAs and Tech Leads to deliver impactful products and features
- Peer-reviewing other members’ work
- Creating technical documentation for the modules and components you own
- Training and mentoring more junior engineers
- 4 years of relevant work experience as a Mobile Engineer/Developer, or 2 years of practical experience with React JS / React Native / Redux
- Familiarity with the whole mobile development life cycle
- Solid understanding of React’s fundamental philosophy and component lifecycle
- Excellent technical problem solving skills and aptitude to learn new technologies, tools and methodologies
- Proficient in writing clean code, following good principles, design patterns and best practices, covered with tests
- Solid understanding of HTTP, REST API, JSON
- Solid understanding of how to convert designs into mobile application, creating effective layout to adapt to different screen sizes
- Familiarity with native build tools like Xcode, Gradle (Android Studio, IntelliJ)
- Good written and verbal communication, team player with a collaborative work ethic
- Having a product mindset, ability to think like the end user to understand, fulfill and delight customers
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Experience in native mobile development
- Experience in debugging and optimizing app performance
- Experience in shipping mobile applications to production: mobile CI/CD pipeline, error & crash analytics, etc.
- Experience with GPS tracking, Geographic Information System (GIS) programming is a plus
- English language to a good standard is an advantage
Why you’ll love working with us
- Competitive salary: $1,500 – $2,500 gross / month, depending on your level
- Bonuses: cash performance-linked bonus and stock options (ESOP)
- Flexible working hours
- 2-4 remote working days per month
- 6 paid leave days per year for study/conference/seminar
- Free snacks, video gaming & movie nights, team social & sport activities
- Salary review twice a year
- 13th month salary
- Annual company trip
- What we do at work:
- We move fast. With a fast-paced hypergrowth start-up environment, our young, dynamic and passionate team loves to experiment fast, fail fast and keep trying until we win.
- High impact challenging work. The systems and products you help to build are used by tens of thousands of truck drivers, directly changing their life in better ways. We empower our teams to have end-to-end ownership of what they’re building. You build it, you own it.
- Continuous learning. This is one of our core values. We have a book library. Knowledge sharing sessions are organized monthly by team members. Everyone is encouraged to learn and experiment with new things to push innovations and find better ways to solve complex problems.
- Transparency & equality. We value an open, friendly and performance-oriented culture, with monthly 1:1s between team members and direct tech leads/managers. Our CEO, leaders and managers are down-to-earth approachable. Everyone is equal and free to voice their opinions, in LOGIVAN the best argument wins.
- We’re following Spotify’s squad model, using Scrum, JIRA and Notion in our daily work
- Hà Nội: Tầng 3 D2 Giảng Võ, Ba Đình
Hồ Chí Minh: 506 Nguyễn Đình Chiểu, Phường 4, Quận 3
- Thứ 2 - Thứ 6: 09:00 - 18:00 | Thứ 7: 08:00 - 17:00 hoặc 09:00 - 18:00 (làm cách tuần)
- $1,500 - $2,500