React Native Developer (iOS/Android)
About LOGIVAN . . .
With $7.9m in funding, we are ready to transform the trucking industry. By solving challenging problems, LOGIVAN is growing fast, helping Vietnamese businesses and improving the lives of our 32,000 truck drivers.
With a string of international awards including best start-up at RISE, Asia’s largest tech conference, we are challenging the status quo. LOGIVAN has been featured in more than 100 TV and media appearances, including Forbes, Tech in Asia, E27, VTV, Startup Coffee and Business Insider. Now, LOGIVAN offers you the opportunity to join a dynamic team and use your skills to build a part of Vietnam’s future.
What you’ll be doing
You will be joining the tech team and taking ownership of the products you design and develop. As a Frontend Senior Engineer you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Collaborating across functions in your scrum team
- Designing and developing frontend products and actually working on code that makes you happy
- Writing clean, simple and efficient code, covered with tests
- Suggesting and proposing creative solutions to solve problems
- Taking ownership of the features you design and develop right through into usage
- Peer-reviewing other members’ work
- Training and mentoring more junior engineers
- Joining an open, friendly and performance-oriented culture
The skills & experience you’ll need
- Experience in API design, SDK architecture, and mobile software lifecycle development practices.
- Experience working with Redux
- Familiarity with native build tools, like Xcode or Android Studio
- At least one year of real work experience with React Native, must understand basic philosophy of React Native and React component lifecycle
- Experience with push notification
- Solid understanding of how to convert design into mobile application, ability to effectively layout to adapt to different screen sizes.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token is a plus
- Understanding of HTTP, RESTful data structures, and JSON format.
- Good product mindset, communication and English skills
- Experience with mobile CI/CD
- Crash analytics and reporting
- Experience with CodePush or other release delivery service
Pay & Benefits
Salary: VND $500 – $2,000 / month (depends on technical level)
Bonuses: Cash performance-linked bonus and stock options
Benefits: Flexible working hours, remote working allowance, office food & drink, team social events and competitive benefits package
Job Location: Based in either Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City
- Hà Nội: Tầng 3 D2 Giảng Võ, Ba Đình
Hồ Chí Minh: 208 Nguyễn Đình Chiểu, Phường 6, Quận 3
- Thứ 2 - Thứ 6: 09:00 - 18:00 | Thứ 7: 08:00 - 12:00 hoặc 09:00 - 13:00 (Nghỉ trưa 12:00 - 13:00)