You will be joining the marketing department and producing high-quality design content. You will report to one of our marketing managers.
As a Graphic Designer you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Generating creative ideas for marketing materials
- Using a range of graphic design software as appropriate for the purpose
- Producing high-quality designs for the team
- Implementing your designs to deliver finished products in an appropriate format
- Editing photos and videos for marketing purposes
- Keeping to deadlines and delivering consistently good work
- Collaborating with different teams to produce design content to support their work
- Collaborating with the digital marketers to assess the results of advertisements you have produced
- Optimising future designs based on the performance of previous campaigns
- Communicating clearly to allow the team to function smoothly
- Helping train other members of the team in areas where you have more expertise
- Building and maintaining a strong culture of great team morale, cohesiveness and high-performance
- A relevant university degree with major in graphic design or multimedia design
- Practical experience in a professional marketing environment
- Great people skills and capability to work in an ambitious team
- Proficiency in design applications including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator.
- Good plus if you have knowledge in flash, web design, photography and video editing
- An innovative and creative approach to problem solving
- English language to a good standard is an advantage
P/S: Please attach the link to your porfolio when you apply for this role.
- Tầng 3 D2 Giảng Võ, Ba Đình
- Thứ 2 - Thứ 6: 09:00 - 18:00 | Thứ 7: 08:00 - 12:00 hoặc 09:00 - 13:00 (Nghỉ trưa 12:00 - 13:00)