You will be in charge of building, maintaining, and monitoring reliable infrastructure, security, and pipelines in our cloud environment (GCP) to deliver highly available and scalable services. Your responsibilities:
- Contribute to our migration from monolith system on Heroku to microservices architect on the container-based environment(on GCP using Google Kubernetes Engine)
- Build, implement and manage CI/CD pipelines and development environments for our services.
- Implementing service monitoring strategies, optimizing service performance, cost and managing service incidents
- Setup and maintain components in Logivan system such as Postgres, Redis, Elasticsearch, Kafka, Automation testing Tools.
- Works closely with other Software engineers, Automation Testers, Data Scientists to automate and maximize their development process.
- Creating technical documentation for the infrastructure
- Training and mentoring junior engineers
- Experience with the commonly used managed services in cloud-native environment (GCP specifically)
- Experience in one of Backend languages like Ruby, Golang, Java, NodeJS, etc …
- Experience setting up the infrastructure, processes, and tools for container-based development and deployment (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, Tiller).
- Understanding of web servers and their associated tools such as Nginx, Gunicorn, IIS, etc.
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience as a DevOps engineer
- Excellent technical problem-solving skills and aptitude to learn new technologies, tools, and methodologies
- Good written and verbal communication, team player with a collaborative work ethic
- Google Cloud Certification
- Skilled using messaging queues such as Kafka, RabbitMQ, Redis, Pub/Sub, etc.
- Knowledge of IP networking, VPNs, VPCs, DNS, load balancers, security groups, and firewalls.
- Experience with data archiving, backup and disaster recovery using managed cloud services.
- Having a product mindset, ability to think like the end-user to understand, fulfill and delight customers
- Good English is an advantage
- D2 Giảng Võ, quận Ba Đình, Hà Nội
- Thứ 2 - Thứ 6: 09:00 - 18:00 | Thứ 7: 08:00 - 17:00 hoặc 09:00 - 18:00 (làm cách tuần)
- $1000 - $1200