About LOGIVAN . . .
LOGIVAN is a pioneering technology start-up that is transforming the fragmented trucking industry. We have built patent-pending AI products that generate instant pricing and automatic matching of cargo to empty-returning trucks for the very first time in Vietnam. Our corporate service offers industry leading technology including real-time track-and-trace and advanced analytics.
LOGIVAN has won a collection of prestigious awards and has been featured in more than 100 TV and media outlets including The Financial Times, Forbes, Tech in Asia, DealStreetAsia and Business Insider. LOGIVAN is growing rapidly, enabling Vietnamese businesses with fast, reliable trucking service and improving the lives of our 50,000 truck drivers through AI technology.
LOGIVAN has a fast-moving and dynamic culture, so only the most innovative and enthusiastic people can thrive here. If you care about our mission and want to work in a data-driven professional transport company, then we welcome your application.
What you’ll be doing:
You will be joining the Technology Department as a Business Analyst and you will take responsibility in the following areas
- Performing market research with our customers and potential customers
- Meeting and discussing with internal stakeholders to get required information
- Research and understanding about company’s business model
- Translating business requirements into technical specifications
- Performing quantitative analysis using data extracted from analytics tools & surveys: working with company’s analytics databases to acquire information necessary to inform decision making processes. Deliver reports that’s visualized, easy to understand, contextual and unbiased to Head of Product and other stakeholders
- Performing detailed market and user research to learn about our customers: observing and analysing data outside of the company’s historical or transactional data: data on competitors, partners, government which might help inform a more holistics overview of the market. Study our customers through quantitative methods and analyze results from different angles to explore and produce insights
- Establishing a coherent data gathering and report making processes / systems: so as to make communication efficient and scalable
- Keeping a close look and ensure data’s consistency and integrity: ensure the reports / metrics/ numbers are reliable and up to date, to make adjustments when required and fix when there are issues
Essential skills and experience:
- Bachelors’ degree in technology or related scientific discipline, or business. Ongoing post-graduate education and training in the fields of technology, products, data and statistics is essential.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in working with technology products. Proven track record of achievement.
- Excited to learn about trucking and freight transportation
- Working level English language required
- Moderate level Vietnamese language is essential, higher standards of fluency are an advantage
Why you’ll love working here:
Career progression: Increasing responsibility and decision making authority, promotion to senior roles
Our blog: https://medium.com/logivan
- Flexible working hour
- 2 remote working days per month
- 6 paid leave days per year for study/conference/seminar
- Performance-based 13th month salary
- 506 Nguyễn Đình Chiểu, Phường 4, Quận 3
Lô 10, Tầng 3, D2 Giảng Võ, Hà Nội
- Thứ 2 - Thứ 6: 09:00 - 18:00 | Thứ 7: 08:00 - 17:00 hoặc 09:00 - 18:00 (làm cách tuần)
- 15 - 25 million